Web Key IT
At Web Key IT, we test thoroughly and report the findings to you, and we can walk you through the issues that we have identified to assist you in prioritising your remediation efforts. We also provide training to your staff so that the accessibility of your website is maintained as you make changes over time. Finally, we provide customised consulting services and are available at any time to provide the assistance you need in meeting your digital accessibility goals.
We have a full shopping cart of options for you to choose from including:
- Technical compliance audit in line with WCAG 2.0 to level AAA
- Combination of technical compliance with user testing by people with a range of disabilities
- Tailored packages of services
- Consulting services where we work alongside your developer and content editors to ensure is content developed accessibly
- Provide training options to assist your staff in keeping your website accessible
- Provide optional annual or monthly testing on a regular basis
Additionally, we provide:
- Developer packages include testing wireframes, templates and final implementation
- Website Accessibility for Content Authors and Developers (1 Day)
- Creating Accessible Documents (1 Day)
- Creating Accessible Forms (1/2 Day)
- Using a Screen Reader to Manually Test Accessibility (1/2 Day)
- OR you could do our 5-week Certificate in Digital Accessibility Course!
- Writing policy
- Remediating documents
If you’re ready to make changes to your website to make it accessible, or just want more information, contact us at email@example.com, call Vivienne on 0415 383 673, find us on any of the social media platforms or keep up to date with our e-newsletter by subscribing on our website. Check out our website for a full list of our services, training options and to meet the team at Web Key IT.WebKey IT
Centre For Accessibility Australia
The Centre For Accessibility (CFA) Australia is a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) dedicated to alleviating hardship for people with disability caused by digital access issues. CFA Australia provides a range of training, auditing and consultancy services and holds the bi-annual Australian Access Awards to celebrate organisations doing good work in the digital access space. Organisations and individuals can show their support by becoming a member at www.accessibility.org.au/membership.
To find out more contact Dr Scott Hollier at the Centre For Accessibility:
Phone +61 (0) 430 351 909
Address 92 Adelaide Street, Fremantle WA 6160
VisAbility’s Accessible Information Services (AIS) provides a wide range of innovative services to make materials accessible for people who are blind or vision impaired, or who have a print disability.
The Accessible Information Services team converts items for individuals as well as businesses, community groups, government departments, educational institutions and members of the public. Materials can be converted into Braille, audio, e-text (accessible Word/PDF/EPUB), tactile graphics, large print and any format of the person’s choice. We also operate an online library service, which has over 11,000 titles available for immediate download.
We have the experience and expertise in:
- Document accessibility – review and convert
- Website accessibility health checks (WCAG 2.0/2.1)
- Braille and audio production
- Accessibility workshops
- Easy English conversions
- Library Services
- Physical access consulting
The AIS team also provides consultation services to organisations on accessibility to properties, ensuring websites conform to accessibility standards and converting material to accessible formats.
Are you ready to change your life? To find out more about our Accessible Information Services please contact us on (08) 9311 8202 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and VimeoVisAbility
We help organisations be more inclusive and accessible. Together, we create enjoyable, efficient online and mobile experiences for everyone.
- WCAG compliance audits and usability testing - can do.
- Accessibility training - sure thing.
- Need an accessibility consultant? No worries.
- Creating an accessibility strategy? We can help.
We’d love to be your digital accessibility partner!Intopia