Your Perth Web Accessibility Camp committee is already getting things sorted in preparation for our 2019 Perth Web Accessibility Camp (PWAC). It’ll be on Tuesday 12 February at the fantastic premises of VisAbility, 61 Kitchener Avenue, Victoria Park. The building is nearby the train station, providing easy and accessible access along with a number of parking options.
Given that things are likely to get busier as Christmas approaches, we’re opening up a Call for Presentations now so you can send in an idea for a presentation, then relax knowing it’s already in the mix. Last year the demand was strong so if you want to make sure yours gets into the programme, send your idea in early!
Presentations should be no more than 25 minutes for full presentations. Shorter presentations are welcome too. The term ‘presentation’ is very broad – it can be a formal presentation, chat, demo, something you found interesting related to disability and technology that you just want to talk about or something completely different – it’s all up to you.
- Call for Presentations announcement: 29 October 2018
- Presentation submissions close: 18 January 2019
- Programme finalised: 25 January 2019
- Camp itself: 12 February 2019
To submit your presentation, just send an e-mail with the following information
- Topic title
- Name of presenter(s)
- Organisation/affiliation (if applicable)
- A short description of your topic, no more than 50 words
- A short description of presenter(s), no more than 50 words
- Presentation facilities required
- Send your e-mail to email@example.com.
More information about the Camp including keynote speakers and sponsors will be coming soon!